Vantrue N2S 2K Dual Dash Cam
The Advantage of Vantrue N2S 4K Uber Dual 1440P Dash Cam:
- Best Dual Dash Cam recommended by Wirecutter, Business Insider, CNET, BGR, Forbes, Dashcamtalk, Rideshare Central, Therideshareguy, Uberpeople, etc.
- Super High Resolution: 4K Single Front Recording provides you with excellent sharpness and a wide dynamic range. Never worry about missing any important details with 4K recording at 3840x2160P 25fps.
- 2.5K 1440P Dual Dash Cam: 2 Channel car cam records a vehicle’s front view and interior with crisp, clear video at 2560x1440P 30fps. Dual lens dash cam provides extra peace of mind for Uber, Lyft, Taxi, and rideshare drivers.
- GPS Suction Mount Included: Vantrue N2S dash cam comes with a GPS mount that allows you to track the driving route, location, and speed. Easy installation with adjustable and hidden designs makes it more user-friendly.
- Better Night Vision: Advanced Sony Sensor with upgraded WDR technology intelligently balance the exposure to deliver a clear and high-quality video even in low light or strong light environments. 4 Infrared LEDs enable you to record flawless video when the passenger cabin is dark.
- 24/7 Hours Parking Mode: The front and inside dash camera with a sensitive G-sensor is capable of detecting any movement or collision that occurred in front or inside of the car when the car is turned off. Once the motion detection or g sensor is activated, the camera will start recording and save the event video.
- Extreme Cold & Heat Resistance: Advanced supercapacitor dash cam can withstand extreme working temperature from 14° to 158° (-10° C to 70° C), which protect the camera from overheating and highly prolong the life span of the driving recorder.
- Larger Memory Capacity: Supports external memory capacity of up to 512GB to meet your need for long-time recording, while the other dashcams in the market are usually 32GB.
- Continuous Firmware Updates to ensure improved features and functionality for maximum quality. You can always improve the performance of your N2S and see the benefits of the countless new features and functions with the latest firmware update.
- Strict Quality Control and have a professional QC team, with CE, FCC & RoHS certificated. Compared with other cheap-made dash cams, we pay more attention to delivering high-end dash cams with top quality and strong performance.
- Lifetime Technical Support: Our technical team will help you solve any problem with the dash cam while installing or using it. Email or message questions will be replied to quickly and professionally within 24 hours.
Front & Cabin 2.5K Dual 1440P Dash Cam
The front and interior-facing camera could record super QHD videos & images front and inside at 2560x1440P with 30fps simultaneously as evidence in case of any accidents. Perfect dual dash camera for Uber, Lyft, Taxi, and Cab as well as truck drivers.
Single Front 4K(3840*2160P@25FPS) Recording
Based on the Sony IMX335 sensor and advanced F1.4 aperture front lens, the single front dash camera only records roads ahead at up to 4K(3840x2160P@25FPS) to capture license plates.
GPS for Route, Speed Tracking
The N2S dashboard camera comes with an external GPS mount, which helps precisely records your vehicle’s location, speed, direction, date, and time to show exactly where and when events occurred, and playback on maps via Vantrue GPS Player. You could also view the speed on the dash cam when driving.
24hrs Front & Inside Parking Monitor
Parking Mode triggered by motion detection or collision detection. Motion detection enables the dual car camera to start recording instantly when it detects movement in front or cabin of the vehicle; when the engine is off, if any impacts or collision is detected by the collision detection, the car dash camera will auto power on and start recording. Monitor your car 24 hours a day for peace of mind.
Heat Resistance and Cold Resistance
The N2S front and inside dash cam uses a supercapacitor that can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from 14 to 158°F. It could prevent the risks of overheating and ensure the life duration as well as the reliability of the dash camera.
Wide Angle Front & Inside
The 155° angle front-facing camera and 165° angle inside camera simultaneously capture the road front and inside the cabin simultaneously during the day and night. Wide angles of both interior and exterior cameras help you capture more details in the events.
Advanced WDR Technology
The WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology allows the dash camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage, avoid high exposure in strong sunshine and enhance exposure in low-light or backlight situations.
Loop recording & G-Sensor
While the built-in G-sensor detects a crash, the video of the current accident will be locked automatically as well as saved as an “event” video to ensure important files are well protected. The loop recording function will overwrite the oldest footage automatically when the memory card reaches its maximum capacity. There is no more need for removing the SD card or formatting and clearing the card. The dash cam supports up to 256GB memory card.
The Timelapse feature provides an easy and fun way to record your adventures by compressing hours of driving into minutes of highlights, which greatly saves space for your memory card.
- 1 x VANTRUE N2S Dual Dash Cam
- 1 x Suction Cup Mount with GPS Module
- 1 x Car Charger with 11.4ft Type-C USB Cable
- 1 x Type C USB Data Cable 3ft
- 1 x User Manual
- 1x Quick Guide
Vantrue N2S Dual Dash Cam
- Image Sensor: Front: Sony, Cabin: Sony
- Front lens: 155° full 6-layer glass lens with F/1.4 wide aperture.
- Cabin lens: 165° , F/1.8 wide aperture lens
- Display: 2-inch LCD
- Audio Built-in microphone and speaker
- USB Port: Type C USB
- Video Format: MP4
- Front+Inside Mode Resolution: 1440P+1440P@30fps Max
- Front Mode Resolution: 4K(3840*2160P@25FPS) Max
External Memory: 512GB max, MicroSD card of Class 10(No Memory Card, Recommend Vantrue microSD Card). Please DON’T use Sandisk Card and Transend Card with Vantrue cameras.