● 1.5″ Screen Display
● 170° Field of View
● F2.0 Aperture
● 1920* 1080P Full HD
Vantrue N2 dash cam with motion detection recorder
Vantrue N2 dual lens dash camera is undoubtedly your best choice for your driving safety for those who are very aware of the safety of the road. Featuring a 170° viewing angle, more lanes covered and night vision effects to make you record clearly at night, the front lens captures (1920×1080 @ 30fps) and (1440×1080 @ 30fps ) videos in front cam mode, while in dual cam recording mode, the front camera captures (1440×1080 @ 30fps) in HD videos. With 140° view angle, the 80° rotatable rearview camera captures (1280×720 @ 30fps) videos. The dual-lens setup ensures you notice the traffic around you more clearly while driving.
The dash camera for cars front and rear can provide critical video and audio evidence to police, insurance companies, and court. With additional features like G-sensor, Emergency lock, Seamless loop recording, and parking mode, you’ll feel much safer on the way. You can also record the scenery along the road when travel.
Equipped with NOVATEK NT96655 Processor and efficient H.264 video encoding, Vantrue N2 Dual Car Dash Cam records fast-moving scenes in high speed and captures high definition images and videos. High-Resolution Imaging
Full HD 1080P @30fps of front camera (with infrared light for night vision effects) plus 720P @30fps of rear camera present ultra-high quality and smooth video.
Gravity Sensor & Emergency Lock
G-sensor with Automatic Collision Detection emergency detects any impact and locks the important video segments including the whole collision footage to event folder to ensure you have a complete witness. Built-in G-sensor with sensibility adjustable. Emergency Lock, auto-detects any impact and lock the important video files when an emergency.
Vantrue N2 Car Camera Motion Sensing
Parking mode can be triggered by Motion Detection or Time Lapse. Motion Detection records when people or objects approach your car, while Time Lapse captures photos at set time intervals to create a video montage. Auto starts/stop the recording when it senses movement/no movement in front while the car is parking. Monitor your car condition for 24 hours with continuous power supply. To use the parking mode, please hardwire it or connect it with an external battery.
Dual Cameras Recording Mode
Dual Cameras Recording mode simultaneously records road ahead(1440x 1080 @30fps) and cabin(1280×720 @30fps) in crisp detail, stunning ultra-wide angles record road (170°) and car inside（140°）with virtually zero fish-eye distortion and reduces blind spots. HDR (High Dynamic Range) for clearer vision during both day and night-time driving.
Vantrue N2 Loop Recording & Auto LCD OFF
Loop Recording will overwrite the oldest footage with the newest one when the memory card approaches to its maximum capacity to get efficient storage management. Auto power on and record while the car engine started. Auto LCD OFF after the recording begins, you can also turn this function off if you prefer the LCD stays on.
What’s in the box?
Vantrue N2 Dual Dash Camera
1. Before using, please format sd card on your camera first. If you are using a 64GB card, please format it to FAT32 before use. First of all insert the card into the camera, (if it says ‘please insert TF card’ here, please press the recording button(OK button) and press M button to access into the menu, go ‘system setup’ and choose ‘format’. Then the card will work well on the camera.
2. When you use this dash cam, please note that night vision effects work well with front cam, if you want to record car inside in the evening, we suggest that you turn on the lights inside the car.
3. If windshield mounts are illegal in your state, please buy an Adhesive Mounting Disk for adhering to dashboards.
4. Since the dash cam’s battery is very small, only 250mah to keep setting, please always keep it plugged in.
5. Optional GPS for you to track the driving route, location, and speed in either KM/H or MP/H. To use the GPS function, please buy an extra N2 GPS mount to use it.
Check out the manufacturer’s website for further details.