1. The front camera support 1296P / 1080P / 720P, and rear camera support 1080P / 720P, when the front and rear camera is recording simultaneously, it will be fixed on 1080P.
2. Please check the functionality of dash cam with its all accessories before installation.
3. Please don’t splice rear camera wire for extension, the monitor may lose the rear image. The length of original cable for rear camera is 20 feet, suitable for most types of cars. We also have 33 feet rear camera extension cables sold separately.
4. When using the parking monitoring function, please select the time-lapse recording mode. Otherwise, the driving recorder will quickly drain your car battery.
5. Please format micro SD card termly in case of locked videos occupied much capacity, release them necessarily.
6. Please use original accessories provided in the package, just in case of compatible issues after using others’, especially use 2 or 3 in 1 cigar socket will lead to 100% insufficient current supply.
7. If you use use micro SD card capacity > 32GB, Please change micro SD card〔Class10 ( 10MB / sec ) required〕 format to FAT 32 on PC ( a 32GB card is included in the package ).
8. If your car does not have a reversing system, you need to connect the Red cable of the rear cam to the positive pole of your reversing lamp. If your car already has a reversing system, you just ignore the red cable on the rear cam.
1. Why can’t the rear camera record video? / How to find the video recorded by the rear camera?
In the lower left corner of the video viewing interface, there is a car-shaped icon.Click this icon to switch the video interface of the front and rear cameras.The front video file name ends with F, and the rear video file ends with R.
2. When the car is turned on, why can’t it turn on automatically? / Why keep shutting down and restarting?
Please use our original car charger cable, otherwise some problems will occur.
3. Why is there a beeping sound while driving?
If you find the sound annoying, please check whether “LDWS” or “Over speed remind” is turned on.Please adjust or turn it off according to your personal situation.
4. Why is GPS not working?
The vehicle must be within a wide range to receive the signal.If it is still not received in a wide area, we will send a new one.
5. How do I use the reversing line when reversing the car?
You can enter the “Reversing line” option in the settings, then adjust the angle of the reversing image and the reversing line. Also when in reversing, you can adjust the viewing angle of the image.
WOLFBOX FHD 1296P Dual Dash CAM
2021 New Version
We have upgraded the SONY lens with a higher resolution 1296P, used a bigger IPS touch screen to improve the display experience, equipped a 32GB TF Card. Clear quality will help to record all details for your car driving. Whether you need to guard passengers’ safety, record certain driving moments, or keep an eye on the car, WOLFBOX is here to help.
Stream Media Rear View Mirror
G840S Stream Media Dash Cam will display the rear image automatically on the full screen when you start the car. The rear image is 1.5 times larger than the ordinary rearview mirror. Cleaner and brighter image can be seen behind the car synchronously with rare blind spot. Dual cameras gives you the better driving experience.
What’s in the box
- 1296P Mirror Dash Cam
- 1080P Backup Camera with screws and 3M tape
- External GPS antenna
- 32GB TF Card
- 11 feet Car Charger
- 20 feet Cable for Rear Camera
- Rubber Straps for fixing front camera
- User Manual
Enhanced Night Vision
Equipped with advanced Analogy High Definition (AHD technology ), the 1080P front and backup camera can automatically balance the light and dark area of the video to give you a better night vision experience.
Suitable for situations like low light or back light, WDR is able to restore the true colors of objects to the greatest extent. WDR is able to show a fully balanced exposure, with the ability to compensate light and dark spots of the frame in one shot.
Reversing Aid System
When you shift to “r” gear, the rear view will automatically show on the screen with guide lines for easy and safe parking. You can enter the “Reversing line” option in the settings, then adjust the angle of the reversing image and the reversing line. Also when in reversing, you can adjust the viewing angle of the image. (This function activate after the red wire of the rear camera be connected to the positive pole of the reversing light.)
24H Parking Monitor
Turn on the parking mode, the cam will come to start recording once the camera detects shocks or attacks. The car camera supports 24 hours parking monitor and time lapse mode, please use WOLFBOX hardwire kit (Asin: B081TY3H7T).
G-Sensor & Loop Recording
The rear view mirror dash cam support manual trigger or automatic emergency recording with built-in G-Sensor. When the storage space is full, the front and rear dash cam will automatically overwrite the earliest videos segment with new files. With Loop Recording enabled, you never have to worry about purchasing additional cards when capacity is full.
Lane Departure Warning
LDWS will secure your safety by sound alarm when your car is entering into another lane. Press the LDWS button on the Menu Settings to toggle it ON/OFF.
We suggest to turn on this function especially for long-time fatigue driving and novice drivers.