VIOFO A119 V3 Dash Cam
● Front Recording
● 2.0″ Screen Display
● 140° Field of View
● F1.6 Aperture
● 2560 * 1600P Quad HD
● Parking Mode
A119 V3 with Sony Starvis Sensor and Advanced Parking Mode. Revolutionary Upgrade, Best among A119 Series.
1. Quad HD+ Video Quality Record the road front at Quad HD+ 1600P 30fps in crystal clear video quality. Setting a video resolution of footage recorded 2560 x 1600P 30fps or 2560 x 1440P 30fps to achieve better image quality among the A119 series.
2. Super Night Version The Sony Starvis image sensor brings an extraordinary night version compared with other image sensors and records every detail at night. With FOV 1.6 and 140° wide-angle, the dashcam keeps a balance with a broader view and great image quality.
3. Advanced Parking Mode A119V3 has 3 models for parking mode，auto-event detection，which including buffered parking mode to save 15s before and 30s after events, time-lamps recording, and low bitrate recording to meet different needs during parking.
4. GPS Logger GPS logger is used to including the location data in the recorded videos. Enjoy and track your journey showing speed, route, and time data on playback via phone or computer.
5. Best among A119 Series Great improvement based on A119 V2 with higher video quality and better performance including advanced parking mode, up to 256 GB SD card capacity, updated GPS logger, and every aspect in detail. Language Support: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Dutch.
Real Image Recorded By A119 V3
Super Clear 1600P Resolution – Quad HD+
The A119 V3, which applies a new chipset and Sony sensor to support Quad HD 30fps, creates a beautiful, vivid image of the road ahead in various lighting situations by honing in on the details.
Super Night Vision
The A119 V3 is equipped with Sony 5MP Starvis Sensor to record much brighter and clearer images with rich details even in a dark environment. It brings a super clear night version that other cameras might miss.
7G Lens, F1.6 Aperture and 140° Wide Angle
Equipped with a 7-element lens，f/1.6 aperture and 140° wide viewing angle, the A119 V3 captures more details with excellent image quality day and night.
G-sensor can turn on the emergency recording mode by sensing the acceleration and intensity of the vehicle in all directions to record the brake of the vehicle or the event in a collision. With G-sensor, the current footage will be locked automatically to avoid being overwritten during emergency events.
Buffered Parking Mode
Not only capture the aftermath, but also record events leading up to an impact. When an event is detected, it saves 15 seconds of video before the event and 30 seconds after the event.
Support HK3 ACC Hardwire Kit（Optional）
Parking mode provides 24 hours surveillance on your parked vehicle. When the engine is off, the Hardwire Kit is used to providing continuous power and protect your car battery from discharge.
Extreme Weather Resistance
The A119 V3 uses a super high-quality capacitor to ensure a more stable power and longer lifetime. This supercapacitor ensures excellent performance of the dashcam in a harsh climate from -10℃ to 65℃.
GPS Logger (Optional)
The GPS module can record the speed, route data, and time (synchronized with GPS time) in the video file allowing viewers to display these data on playback.
An optional CPL (Circular Polarizing Lens) can be used to reduce reflections and glare that might otherwise foul up your image quality. (Optional)
Easy Setup and Discreet Design
This A119 V3 applies a quick release mount to bring a better installation experience. Simple installation，easy operation and mini body design will immediately make this dash cam becomes the best choice.
• 1 x A119V3 Dash Camera • 2 x Non-GPS Mount • 1 x Dual USB Car Adapter • 1 x Long USB Charging Cable • 1 x Mini USB Data Cable • 5 x Clips • 4 x EVA Foam Pad • 1 x Extra 3M Adhesive Pad • 1 x User Manual • 1 x Mount Detaching String • 1 x GPS Mount (optional) Optional accessories: GPS Mount, CPL, HK3, Micro SD Card