24/7 Parking Surveillance
Compatible 12 – 24V Vehicles
This hardwire kit accepts voltage from any type of vehicles runs on 12 – 24V, works perfect for car, truck, bus, suvs, or big rig for continuous power.
Low Voltage Protection
Smart low voltage protection automatically shut off the power to your dash cam when the battery voltage drops to 11.6V(12V cars) or 23.2V(24V cars), thus preventing it draining the battery.
Find the Correct Fuse Slot
Open the fuse box, find the correct fuse slot for your hardwire kit. If you need to find an ignition switched fuse, put the key in the vehicle, find the fuse which is not lit up while the car is off, and test it by turning the car on to see if it lights up. If your kit requires constant power, turn off the car and remove the key to see which fuse slots stays lit on.
Connect the Red Wire
Once you’ve determined which fuse slots you need to use for your hardwiring kit you can crimp the red wire of your hardwire kit onto the Add-A-Fuse. Gently remove the fuse you identified. Install the fuse you just removed into the installation kit add-a-fuse circuit. Plug the add-a-circuit into the fuse box in the correct orientation.
Ground the Hardwiring Kit
Slip the black wire (which is in the shape of a C) under a metal bolt or screw in your vehicle (this is the ground wire). Check that it is not attached onto plastic parts. You will typically need a socket wrench to loosen the nut or bolt that you choose to ground with. To attach the grounding terminal, loosen the nut or bolt enough to slip it in and tighten it back up afterwards.
- Compatible with 12-24Vdc for car or truck installations.
- Perfect for 24/7 Parking Surveillance.
- Low voltage protection protects against battery dying.
- Works well with Vantrue N4 dash cam and all the other type c usb dash cams!
- Keep 12V or 24V outlet free, charge your phone at the same time.
- Less static when you’re listening to the radio. Less Complicated Install with the installation video.
What’s in the box?
- Vantrue 11.5ft Mini USB Dash Cam Hardwire Kit with User Manual
- Mini/LP ACN Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder
- Mini ACS Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder
- ATO ACU Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder
- Micro2 Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder
- Connector: Type C USB Connector
- Input Voltage: DC 12V-24V
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Current: 2A
- Working Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 75°C)
- Cable Length: 11.5ft
- Low Voltage Protection: 11.6V for 12V vehicle; 23.2V for 24V vehicle.